Colon hydrotherapy removes waste from the colon with the aim of promoting overall health and balance within the lower intestine
About This Deal
- A professional infuses the colon with warm, filtered water, which then flushes waste out of the body. This process may also be assisted by light abdominal massage to help facilitate results, which can include feelings of rejuvenation and cleanliness.
- Good to know: Patients will wear a gown and be discreetly covered during the treatment.
- Free parking available for clients.
About Puriin Spa and Wellness
About 71 percent of Earth is covered in water, and Puriin Spa and Wellness seems to have taken cues from it with a lineup of 100% water-based services. With personalized services including colon hydrotherapy and float sessions, each treatment is transformed into a luxurious and holistic experience. In their space, which is located inside the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel, Puriin offers guests privacy to enjoy their time at the spa with concierge service. Healthy refreshments like herbal teas, juices, and alkaline water keep guests cool and refreshed and can help enhance the experience, and trained staff provide consultations discussing visitors' overall health and wellness while addressing concerns. Read on to learn about service options:
- Colon hydrotherapy: The 40-minute treatments infuse colons with warm, filtered water to remove accumulated waste and toxins.
- Float pod: Clients relax inside a flotation pod that simulates zero gravity, which may alleviate pain and stress while improving circulation.
- Flotation suite: Those with claustrophobia can opt for flotation therapy in a pool within a spacious private room.