All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Massages can keep your muscles relaxed and stress levels so low that you can catch an arrow in your hands, assuming the arrow is gently tossed to you. Get zen with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$126.50 for a 5-hour Journey spa package (a $250 total value)
- Hydrotherapy steam bath detoxifies the body and stimulates blood circulation (a $25 value)
- Herbal massage blends Swedish massage techniques with choice of aromatherapy scent (a $60 value)
- Soft pack exfoliates the skin with herbal scrub and steam (a $35 value)
- Spa pedicure with callus treatment and leg exfoliation (a $45 value)
- Facial includes skin analysis, extractions, and mask (a $65 value)
- Lunch (a $20 value)<p>
$38.50 for a spa package (a $72 total value)
- 50-minute Swedish massage releases muscle tension and joint aches (a $40 value)
- 30-minute mini facial includes skin analysis, scrub, and mask<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Purpose by Design Salon & Day Spa
Staff members at Purpose by Design Salon & Day Spa go the extra mile to promote whole-body relaxation and wellbeing. Nail technicians pay special attention to cuticle health, for example, so that clients’ digits remain in good shape well after each traditional, shellac, and French-tip mani-pedi is performed. Massage therapists, meanwhile, incorporate various aromatherapy scents, such as eucalyptus and tea tree to boost the immune system, and lavender and rose to relieve headaches. Out on the salon floor, stylists administer a wide range of hair services, offering everything from weaves to beard trims for men.