All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 27, 2018
· Reviewed July 18, 2017
· Reviewed May 29, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for one voucher, good for choice of scavenger hunt ($49.99 value)
- $45 for two vouchers, each good for choice of two scavenger hunts, to be used on two separate visits ($99.98 value)
- $80 for four vouchers, each good for choice of scavenger hunt, to be used on four separate visits ($199.96 value)
Starting Locations of each tour:
- Hillcrest – 5th and University
- UCSD Art Tours – 9500 Gilman Drive
- North Park – 3176 Thorn Street
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Puzzling Adventures
Scavenger hunts can be a great way to explore a new neighborhood in the city, but if participants are rushing toward the finish line, they might miss some sights along the way. That's why Puzzling Adventure's intensive scavenger hunts only run the clock while teams are traveling from one location to another and solving the puzzles. In between, they can sightsee, grab a bite to eat, or even head home and continue the game another day without being penalized. Instead of emphasizing speed alone, these informative tours plunge people into restaurants, parks, and historic locations across their city. In San Diego, learn more about Balboa Park, in Philadelphia, spot the birthplace of contemporary America, and in New York, count how many buildings King Kong has climbed in Lower Manhattan.