Certified techs change oil and filter and top off fluids before vacuuming interior floors; mechanics can install new brake pads and rotors
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $19 for one conventional Signature Service Oil Change ($43.99 value)
- $39 for one high-mileage Signature Service Oil Change ($66.99 value)
- $59 for one full-synthetic Signature Service Oil Change ($88.99 value)
- $149 for new premium brake pads and rotors with installation ($249.99 value)
The Signature Service Oil Change
During this fast oil change, Jiffy Lube’s accredited technicians perform the following:
- Oil with up to five quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil filter
Inspect Key Components:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
- Exterior windows
- Vacuum interior floors
Once they complete their checklist, Jiffy Lube technicians diagnose any potential issues and make recommendations for preventive maintenance.
Click here for more information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for up to five quarts of oil. Tax must be paid at the time of service. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Jiffy Lube
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the Jiffy Lube Signature Service Oil-Change package, which helps promote the longevity of each vehicle. Staffers acknowledge that oil plays a crucial role in maximizing the lifespan of each car—it cools the motor and helps prevent moving parts from deteriorating. More than 20,000 technicians—all of which have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)—service vehicles at Jiffy Lube.
In addition to performing oil changes, technicians offer preventative services such as air-filtration and electrical-system maintenance, among others. Jiffy Lube’s quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, complete a service only after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.