At the tropical-themed cafe with robotic animals, guests feast on ribs, pasta, and seafood
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $26 for $40 worth of food and beverages for two or more people
- $49 for $80 worth of food and beverages for four or more people
See the cafe’s menu.
Valid only at the Rainforest Cafe Niagara Falls USA location.
About Rainforest Cafe
Simulated thunderstorms, and animatronic animal robots make meals at Rainforest Cafe feel like an adventure. The restaurant even incorporates its staff into the tropical theme—servers, for instance, are referred to as “safari guides.” Read on to learn some more facts about this jungle-inspired eatery:
- The first location opened inside the Mall of America in 1994. Today, there are more than 25 locations across the country.
- It’s all about the kids. Beyond Rainforest Cafe’s tropical setting, youngsters enjoy activities that involve the Wild Bunch, a group of fun-loving animal mascots. There’s also a kids’ menu with pizzas, mini burgers, and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets.
- Sandwiches, seafood, and burgers anchor the main menu. There’s an eclectic selection of entrees, too, including slow-roasted St. Louis–style spareribs.
- Don’t be alarmed if someone yells “Volcano!” In keeping with the restaurant’s tradition, that’s what diners yell whenever someone orders the Volcano sundae.
- There’s a retail space stocked with rainforest-themed merchandise.