Like waking a hibernating bear, waking a dormant stomach causes violent growls that can only be silenced by steak and 20 minutes of gentle patting. Ward off vicious appetites with today’s Groupon to The Red Fox in Baytown. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a dinner for two (up to a $50 value). The dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $9 value)<p>
- For $50, you get a dinner for four (up to a $100 value). The dinner includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $9 value each)<p>
Chef Leslie Moore peppers modern dishes of locally caught seafood, Texas-ranched wild game, and juicy Prime beef with seasonal Old South ingredients. The ever-evolving menus showcase Moore’s culinary prowess with a creamy seafood fondue of crawfish, shrimp, and scallops harnessing the DIY frontier spirit, and the traditional Texas-choice, 10-ounce rib eye with garlic mash, which packs enough muscle-building protein to both lasso a steer and leap it in a single bound. The flounder stuffed with lump crab delights diners, and the texas burger boasting a blue-cheese center sates the deep hungers of the belly like attending a potluck on the Pacific Ocean’s bottom floor. Diners can complete the experience with a rich bananas foster or by cracking into the crème brûlée.
Housed in the historic Goose Creek District, The Red Fox greets visitors with the formal, white-tableclothed handshake of upscale confines accompanied by the friendly embrace of a casual atmosphere. The coastal-cuisine haven courts patrons with live piano music on most weekend evenings and a dozen red roses and a promise ring on select weekdays.
214 W Texas Ave.
Baytown, Texas 77520