Visitors get the chance to learn about the distillation process, as well as receive a history lesson on whiskey production in Pennsylvania
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Distillery Tour for Two People
- Distillery Tour for Up to Four People
Need To Know
About Red Pump Spirits
Pennsylvania has a long history of whiskey making, dating back to even before the founding of the United States. Now, Red Pump Spirits has entered that tradition, with a keen awareness of history and their community. They use grains sourced from nearby Weatherbury Farms for their mash and Pennsylvania spring water for the distilling process, resulting in smooth, sippable spirits.
- Rebellion Rye: a bold and spicy rye distilled in the style of Monongahela whiskey, a traditional style that dates back to the Whiskey Rebellion in the late 18th century (90% ABV)
- Blue Parrot Vodka: made from a wheat grain, this vodka is distilled multiple times and filtered through charcoal for a pleasant aroma and smooth taste (40% ABV)
- Farmhouse Whiskey: distilled in barrels previously used to age Rebellion Rye, this smoother, more mellow whiskey is named for the house in Cokeburg, PA where the owners grew up (40% ABV)