$499 for a horseracing party for Up to 20 ($1,145 value)
Private Luxury Suite for up to 20 guests includes:
- Jumbo All Beef Hot Dogs (Serving for 20), with sauerkraut, mustard, relish, and chopped onion
- Buffalo Style Chicken Drummies (60 drummies) with celery & ranch dressing
- Trio - Crisp Corn Tortilla Chips with salsa, guacamole, & queso (Serving for 20)
- Spinach & artichoke dip “Al Forno” (serving for 20) with artisan breads
- Iced tea, water
- 10 live race programs & tip sheets
- $10 each in free play at the casino
- Valet parking.
Suites open at 6:30pm and first race is at 7pm.
Choose from the following dates: August 19 or 26, September 2, 16, or 30, October 7, 14, 21, or 28, or November 4, 11, or 18
Remington Park Racing Casino
At Remington Park Racing Casino, Thoroughbred Horses sprint down the track as visitors cheer for their favorite steed from a spacious brick plaza or the five-tiered clubhouse dining room. The clubhouse’s wait staff makes the rounds with platters of tender steaks, seafood, and pasta, or visitors can remove their dress halters and nosh at more casual eateries such as the Bricktown Brewery at Remington Park or Jackpot Pizza. The onsite casino keeps gamblers entertained between races, and a balcony overhead spills out live music Wednesday –Saturday.