|_Jump to: Reviews||Beauty Raps_|
Like the large, ferocious sponge dinosaurs that emerge from the tiny capsules in your morning bath, your body can swell with excess fluids, causing you to feel bloated and heavy. Today’s Groupon to Renewed Image will wring out your body-sponge, clean up your body-crumbs, and resurface your body-bumps. For $55, you’ll get your choice of one of six luxurious and transformative treatments ($125 value). Head to Renewed Image’s Windy Hill Road location and indulge in the bubble-wrapped comfort of one of the following six treatments:
- Slender Wrap: Get skin tighter than King Tut’s with a compression wrap that mummies you in a cocoon of firm, toned skin. Lose inches off your trouble areas.
- Dermosonic: This non-invasive procedure combines ultrasonic waves with massage vibration to break down fat and stimulate the lymphatic system, draining retained water and reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Advanced Facial: Clean, exfoliate, and nourish your visage with a treatment tailored to your skin’s needs. Your aesthetician will perform extractions (if you want them) before giving you a mask customized to your skin type. Afterward, relax with a hand and shoulder massage. Your facial includes an ultrasound treatment to stimulate collagen and rejuvenate the skin.
- Chemical Peel: Much like the dried glitter glue that took most of your eyebrow with it, a chemical peel will uproot the gunk from your face, reducing the appearance of aging, sun exposure, acne, and fine lines.
- Dermaplaning: Your doctor will use a medical blade and chemical peel to gently exfoliate the top layer of dead skin cells from your face, ridding you of peach fuzz and resurfacing the skin to decrease the appearance of fine wrinkles and acne scars.
- Microdermabrasion: A magically abrasive yet gentle wand is smoothed over your face—removing gunk, dirt, and dead skin to make your skin appear smoother and healthier. This gentle rub love can stimulate collagen and make pores feel (and sound) squeaky-clean.
Kudzu users give Renewed Image 4.5 stars, while Citysearchers and an Insider Pager rate it four: > * I did a detox body wrap and it was so fun and I felt fabulous after and lost 19 inches. I highly recommend it. – Kimberly W., Insider Pages > * I loved the staff and the wrap plus the cellulite treatment was amazing. – jessie919, Citysearch > * From the moment I walked in the door I felt the staff had my best interests in mind. I felt like royalty, I would highly recommend renewed image to anyone who enjoys to be pampered. – viperbite4, Citysearch
2359 Windy Hill Rd. SE Suite #300
Marietta, Georgia 30067Get Directions