Noodles are ubiquitous in many culinary cultures, treasured for their versatility and ability turn other foods into marionettes whenever conversation lulls. Enjoy animated cuisine with today’s Groupon to Republic Noodle on Federal Hill. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a pan-Asian dinner for two (up to a $40.85 total value) that includes:
- One small plate (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)<p>
- For $35, you get a pan-Asian dinner for four (up to an $81.70 total value)
- Two small plates (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.95 total value each)
The chefs at Republic Noodle reinterpret pan-Asian dishes—including Vietnamese, Cambodian, and Thai classics—with European techniques, organic produce, and all-natural meats. The dinner menu tempts twosomes and foursomes with small plates such as Maryland blue crab egg rolls or a fresh Maine lobster tempura roll, both igniting hunger more effectively than a sandwich wrapped in aluminum foil set aflame. Seasoned creations cyclone together inside Republic’s woks, including big eye tuna crowning vermicelli rice noodles, red curry, coconut milk, lemongrass, and garlic. Alternately, broth bowls suspend such specialties such as soba noodles and seasonal vegetables in choice of miso, chicken, or vegetable broth. Groups can take advantage of Republic’s no-corkage BYOB policy to fuel lively conversations and friendly challenges such as converting chopsticks into equipment for stilt-walking competitions.