Cryotherapy sessions and facials help treat tissue damage, improve skin tone, and reduce signs of aging.
What You'll Get
- Average length of whole-body session: 3 minutes
- Average length of localized session: 5–10 minutes
- Benefits of a cryotherapy facial: helps relax irritated skin, reduce pore size, and raise collagen production
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy
Cold therapy may be Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy's namesake, but that's far from the only therapeutic offering here. Read on to learn more about several of the wellness services available at this studio:
- Cryotherapy facial: In addition to localized and whole-body cryotherapy, Restore offers cryotherapy facials, during which pressurized liquid-nitrogen vapors aim to stimulate collagen production and decrease pore size.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: Treatments inside a pressurized environment allow clients to breathe nearly pure oxygen, increasing oxygen concentration throughout the body and supporting healthy circulation.
- IV therapy: Aside from infusing guests with hydration and nutrients, nine IV formulas have various goals, from reducing inflammation to combating signs of aging.