Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Maharaja Indian Restaurant
At the Marahaja Indian Restaurant, diners can experience authentic Indian cuisine in a relaxed and cozy atmosphere. The saffron color on the walls evokes the exotic spices that are found in just about every dish on the diverse menu. Chicken, lamb, beef, seafood and vegetarian dishes are cooked to perfection and presented beautifully. Or try one of the restaurant's tandoor specialties: meat is marinated overnight in yogurt, ginger and garlic then charbroiled in the tandoor oven. Of course you'll have to order some authentically made Indian breads to go along with your meal to soak up all the wonderful juices left behind on the plate. If you can't settle on what to order, try one of the chef's special feasts. Available in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, these sampler meals come with a variety of entrées, breads and sauces. The feast is a perfect way to try a bunch of different dishes all at once! If you are seeking variety, come to the restaurant at lunch time and try the all-you-can-eat buffet. This tempting smorgasbord of Indian culinary delights will let you try new dishes as well as let you fill up on favorites. The Maharaja Indian Restaurant is open daily for lunch from 11:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m., and then they reopen for dinner at 5:30 p.m. Stop by today and try some authentic Indian cuisine!