Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Via Sforza Trattoria
While the castle-like exterior appearance may be a bit intimidating, diners do not need to cross a draw bridge to enjoy the authentic Italian delights at Via Sforza Trattoria. Described by one reviewer as "the most amazing Italian restaurant I've ever eaten at, hands down," Via Sforza is widely acclaimed and highly recommended. The Tuscan-inspired dishes range from fettuccine jasmine to scalloppina Giuseppe, but even those looking for more widely known Italian dishes will be pleased with the delicious minestrone soup, penne al pomodoro and panini sandwiches. Via Sforza's pasta and pizza options are seemingly endless, with selections sure to please everyone at the table. For dessert, the Italian cheesecake is a welcome reprise from the standard manufactured tiramisu that most chain Italian restaurants present. The simple, rustic interior, stone walls, wood furniture and candles only go to further the ambiance. And best of all, no dragons need to be slayed on your way out the door!