Brewery offers a variety of seasonal and specialty crafts, including ales and lagers.
About This Deal
- What’s included: each person gets a flight of six beers, three take-home craft beers, a souvenir glass, and a tour
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Click here to see the list of beers
- Monday: 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Thursday: 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Friday: 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Saturday: 1 p.m., and 3 p.m.
Need To Know
About Rhinelander Brewing Company
Calgary native and craft-beer aficionado Jyoti Auluck revived Rhinelander more than 40 years after the Wisconsin brewery—which had been in operation since the late 1800s—closed in 1967. Bringing her experience as a brewer and her penchant for stouts and IPAs to the brand, Auluck now creates all of Rhinelander's recipes, expanding its roster of beers to include:
- Thumper IPA: a pale-golden ale with a hoppy, slightly grassy and citrusy nose, and a taste to match (6.8% ABV)
- Chocolate Bunny: a stout that opens with aromas of coffee beans and cocoa that mix with the flavor of roasted malts (5.5% ABV)
- Imperial Jack Double IPA: a bold beer that riffs on the great outdoors with a mix of piny, citrusy hops (8.5% ABV)