All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 4, 2016
Reviewed December 29, 2015
Reviewed December 27, 2015
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $26 for The Ride and Ski Card ($52 value)
- Discounts available 7 days a week and during holiday periods; check out the mountain discounts
- Featured mountains include Killington, Q Burke, Bolton Valley, Black Mountain, Jay Peak, and Sugarbush in Vermont, as well as Wildcat, Attitash, Waterville, and Bretton Woods in New Hampshire
- Card can be used all season long
- Also includes a Saturday deal at one mountain each week
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Online registration required within 30 days of purchase. Shipping included within continental U.S.; additional fees apply for Canadian residents. To redeem The Ride and Ski Card, customers must visit https://hipstub.com/e/ride-ski, after which the merchant will mail the card out to customers' shipping addresses. Do not present Groupon voucher at any of the mountain locations. Shipping starts 11/16; expect 7-10 days for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Ride & Ski Card
The Ride & Ski Card allows ski and snowboard enthusiasts to save up to 50% off lift tickets to resorts like Killington, Jay Peak, Windham Mountain, Smuggler's Notch, Bretton Woods and 20 more ski resorts in the North East. This card can be used over and over all winter long saving the customer's money this season. Customers can use on the day of purchase with a digital card right on their cell phones.