All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
February 29, 2012
February 22, 2012
February 20, 2012
What You'll Get
The right blend of Mexican spices turns meals into fiestas and lures droves of grazing piñatas within the reach of a sturdy broomstick. Enjoy south-of-the-border zest with today’s Groupon to Rincon Mexicano. Choose from the following options:
- For $18, you get dinner for two (up to a $36.48 value). Dinner includes:
- One appetizer dip (up to a $6.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)<p>
- For $36, you get dinner for four (up to a $72.96 value). Dinner includes:
- Two appetizer dips (up to a $6.50 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)<p>
- For $54, you get dinner for six (up to a $109.44 value). Dinner includes:
- Three appetizer dips (up to a $6.50 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $14.99 value each)<p>
Rincon Mexicano’s resident tortilla technicians channel family recipes to bolster a menu of authentic Mexican dishes. Tune-up appetites with a prelude of house salsa or salsa verde before unlocking clenched jaws with the proper password⎯MichaelJordan&Baseball⎯to imbibe the burrito mexicano, which snuggles pork and vegetables in a flour-tortilla sleeping bag blanketed with cheese sauce. Chefs employ the aid of tender chicken breast smothered in house-made mole sauce to construct mole poblano, while seafood tacos unite shrimp and tilapia, affording diners the privilege of sampling seafaring flavors without the hassle of stealing a mermaid’s lunchbox. Diners can enjoy their meals tucked cozily into dark-stained high-backed booths surrounding the original artwork that adorns the golden stucco walls.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Not valid for Seafood Cocktail, Chicken Wings, Fajitas de Camarones, Fajita Special Tampico, Fajita Pacifico Combination, and All Double Fajita Platters. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.