Choose Between Two Options
- C$16 for admission for two adults to one attraction (C$31.61 value)
- C$21 for admission for two adults and one child to one attraction (C$40.64 value)
Admission is valid for one of the three attractions:
- Ripley’s Odditorium: a museum of more than 800 exhibits, artifacts, and oddities from around the world
- Moving Theatre 4D: a kinetic, bumpy ride through a motion theatre complete with digital effects and moving seats
- Louis Tussaud’s Waxworks: 16 galleries of more than 100 lifelike wax figures of instantly recognizable celebrities and characters
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Ripley’s has enthralled audiences for more than nine decades with its dedication to revealing odd and unexplainable rarities from around the globe. But it all began with one man: Robert Ripley, a wildly successful and eccentric character who rose to fame during the first half of the 20th century. After selling his first cartoon to Life magazine at age 14, he set out on a quick-paced career of drawing sports cartoons for the New York Globe. During a slow day at the office, he sketched nine unusual sporting events and finished his work with a title: “Believe It or Not!” It became immensely popular, allowing Ripley to travel the world in search of more bizarre stories to put into his comic strips. While visiting relatively unknown areas in locales such as India, China, and the inside of his neighbor’s chimney, he picked up a slew of unbelievable souvenirs that later became fixtures in several of Ripley’s museums, or as they’re affectionately called today, Odditoriums. Ripley’s now encompasses publications, attractions, a television show, and a blog, all of which carry Ripley’s tradition of reporting on the world’s curiosities.
85% of 61 customers recommend
“fun bring camera and lots of money for souvenirs”
“There are change machines inside,but do make sure you have cash that you can change because there are some cool things you may want to pop your coins into :)”
“It was a great exhibit and was not that busy either. I'd use this Groupon again ”