Guests take part in a Maui adventure that offers amazing sights of the Road to Hana Coastline in one action-packed day
About This Deal
Customers may place multiple orders to reach the desired number of admissions. Multiple vouchers may be redeemed at once to ensure your group sits together on the same tour bus.
The Road To Hana Adventure:
Embark on a journey back in time through one of the most raw, untouched, and beautiful landscapes the planet has to offer in what is one of the most popular attractions in Maui. Charming beaches, beautiful outlooks, the incredible Puaa Kaa Waterfalls with optional swim highlight some of the benefits of this adventure.
Guests from Oahu, Kauai, & Big Island are welcomed to join on this adventure.
With convenient hotel pickups (as well as a pickup near the Maui airport) beginning at 6:00 A.M. throughout Maui, you will receive comfortable round trip transportation in limo-style air conditioned buses with drop-offs at approximately 6:00 P.M.. The drivers / guides that will keep you excited and laughing all day long. Enjoy viewing scores of waterfalls, tiny bridges, amazing black sand beaches and the changing landscape as you round Haleakala Mountain.
Full-Day Tour includes:
- Round Trip Transportation in limo-style air conditioned buses from several hotel pickups in Maui beginning at 6:00 A.M..
- Hoʻokipa Beach - Best known for surfing, pronounced rock features and the many sea turtles that congregate here to rest and sunbathe.
- Kaumahina State Park - Winding roads along a sun-drenched tropical coastline stretching on for miles and miles make it one of picturesque stops on tour.
- Keanae Peninsula Scenic Overlook - Spectacular views of wet taro fields, sustainable agriculture projects and an old Hawaiian village.
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Park - Home to one of the best swimming holes on the planet. The falls feed down into a pristine bowl of fresh water that attracts swimmers from all over the world. (Please bring sunscreen, a swimsuit and towel.)
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park - With rocky outcrops meeting the shore forming caves and blowholes, the crystal blue waters, tropical vegetation and an abundance of fruit trees make it the crown jewel of the Hana area.
- Honokalani Beach - A historical beach that's deemed sacred by the Hawaiian people. It is complete with lava caves, wind-twisted foliage, Hawaii’s largest known heiau (temple), stone arches, and blow holes.
- Hana Bay - You've reached the destination of Hana Town. Here you will enjoy lunch in this iconic beach park. (Lunch not included so please be sure to bring cash for food at a local restaurant in the bay.)
The Road To Hana Adventure warmly invites you to experience an exciting day of culture, raw nature, and the genuine spirit of Aloha.
View Aloha Brand of Tours' other offers:
Need To Know
About Aloha Circle Island
For years the Aloha Circle Island has been proud to offer some of Hawaii's most exciting adventure tours and experiences to both visitors and locals. Whether you're visiting Pearl Harbor or taking a Circle Island tour, the family at Aloha Tours will ensure that you have a top quality experience with Hawaii's best tour guides. Here are some tours:
- Aloha Circle Island: A full day round-the-island adventure with Sea Turtle Snorkeling & Dole Pineapple Plantation.
- Aloha Pearl Harbor: This tour features Pearl Harbor & the USS Arizona Memorial, but also includes the Punchbowl Cemetery & statue of King Kamehameha the Great.
- Road to Hana Adventure: Guests take part in a Maui adventure that offers amazing sights of the Road to Hana Coastline in one action-packed day.