All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 14, 2015
Reviewed February 12, 2015
Reviewed January 20, 2015
What You'll Get
$39 for a three-course prix-fixe meal for two ($63 value)
- Two tapas (up to $5 value each). Choose from curry corn fritters, crispy broccoli, roti and curry, or a lemongrass chicken lollipop.
- Two entrees (up to $12 value each). Choose from the menage–a–Thai three-curry combo, drunken fettucini with a choice of chicken or tofu, or angry tender beef.
- Two desserts (up to $7 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $7.50 value each)
See the full menu for dish descriptions.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must schedule reservation on http://www.groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Root Table
It wouldn't be too surprising to spot a gnome eating dinner at Root Table, or an elf sipping a cocktail at the bar. After all, this Ballard eatery looks like something from a woodland fairytale. Each table and chair is hewn from the natural wood of gnarled tree trunks, and shades of sage and burnt sienna cover the walls.
Root Table's menu follows the same whimsical, earthy style. Chefs bring together elements of Thai, Indian, and American cuisine in shareable tapas such as hearty root-vegetable fries with spicy ketchup or curry corn fritters with chili-peanut sauce. They prepare heartier entrees, too, such as a wild-caught salmon curry named the Best Thai Curry in Seattle in 2012. Mixologists put just as much thought into the drink menu, which includes craft cocktails and wines delivered from a forest vineyard by a friendly centaur.