A meal of spicy Thai cuisine allows families to bond—whether by sharing their opinions on its exotic flavors or gathering together to fan the smoke plumes emitting from Dad's ears. Join forces with today's Groupon to Royal Thai Restaurant in Elk Grove. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a Thai meal for four (a $63.80 total value) that includes the following (any dish can be substituted with vegetables):
- An appetizer of spring rolls (a $6 value)
- Wonton soup (a $9.95 value)
- Red-curry chicken (a $9.95 value)
- Thai-style barbecue chicken ("Chicken on fire") (an $11.95 value)
- Ginger beef with mushrooms and onions (a $9.95 value)
- Four ice-cream desserts (a $10 value)
- Four hot or regular teas (a $6 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu. Entrees cost up to $12.95 each.
The spice specialists at Royal Thai Restaurant flip, season, and sear a variety of vibrant ingredients to craft a vast menu of classic Thai eats. Groups can practice learning to share by distributing an order of crispy spring rolls and, once everyone has gotten a fair lot, celebrate by dousing each other in wonton soup. Each helping of Thai-style barbecue chicken arrives at tables festooned in a pickled-garlic sauce. The conga line of zesty flavors continues with the red-curry chicken, before foursomes are allowed to cool down by noshing the ginger beef with mushrooms and onions or by rubbing their cheeks against a block of ice. Various teas are available for sipping and, following the dinner, Royal Thai Restaurant's selection of chocolate, strawberry, or coconut ice cream act as a sweet reward for tongues.