Dogs get a full bath service that includes brushing, ear-cleaning, shampoo, and more
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
1 ratings1 reviews
Rosie like it and the staff was friendly.
11 ratings7 reviews
The best groomer.... My baby Zoe loves them... They take care well of our pets! They have a photo shoot studio too for dogs!
7 ratings5 reviews
Great service, were able to squeeze me into the schedule. Very professional & my dog looks great!
23 ratings5 reviews
CarenTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
52 ratings36 reviews
This place is awesome!! They take great care of my Rocky every time!! Absolutely would recommend!!
22 ratings9 reviews
Very nice people!
4 ratings4 reviews
Very pleased with services, will visit again when in the area! Utilized the full grooming plus the cut!
9 ratings2 reviews
Fantastic service always a pleasure
About This Deal
- The full dog bath package includes:
- Face touch-up
- Ear-cleaning and picking
- Nail-trimming and file
- Anal gland expression
- Size limits: small dog up to 20 lbs and medium dog up to 40 lbs
- Additional fee for dogs larger than 40 lbs
- Valid for short hair only
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such as collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When in doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Additional fee for dogs larger than 40 lbs. Valid for short hair only. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.