Techs install new water heater to ensure reliable access to hot water for daily household tasks from washing clothes to taking a shower
About This Deal
- Service area: within 50 miles of zip code 44133
- What’s included:
- Standard vent 50-gallon electric or 40-gallon gas water-heater installation, choice of State or comparable brand
- Removal and disposal of existing water heater
- Service restrictions:
- Service performed only during normal business hours; all-day availability for installation
- Valid for residential service only
- Homeowner must be home during time of service.
- Larger homes may need a larger unit for additional cost, feel free to call ahead.
- Permits are additional if needed
- Excludes chimney liners
- Valid for standard vent water heaters only
- Not valid for pre-quoted jobs
Sal’s Heating and Cooling’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Continuous checks of employees’ health and temperature
- Frequent handwashing, disinfecting of service vehicles, and hand sanitizer in every vehicle
- Social distancing or phone/video consultations
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Sal’s Heating and Cooling’s website, Facebook, or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Sal's Heating & Cooling
Sal Sidoti founded his eponymous HVAC company in 1967, driven by the desire to provide top-notch workmanship with no strings attached. In the 49 years since, Sal has recruited a corps of technicians who possess encyclopedic knowledge of every make and model of HVAC equipment. 24 hours a day, these professionals field calls, dishing quotes and dispatching crews to perform basic maintenance or emergency repairs. The crews install, clean, and inspect heating and cooling units to keep homes operating at comfortable temperatures or at the temperature required for authentic reenactments of the first ice age. Technicians can also perform minor plumbing services, such as toilet installations or leaky faucet repairs.