Though the “noble experiment” of Prohibition failed, other noble experiments, such as teaching horses how to shoot guns and giving suffrage to any horse that could shoot a gun, were huge successes. Celebrate the failure of the 18th Amendment with today’s Groupon to Salty Nut Cafe. Choose between the following options:
- For $18, you get a casual American meal for two (up to a $42.97 value), including the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.49 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $25.98 value).
- One pitcher of domestic or imported beer (up to an $8.50 value).<p>
- For $36, you get a casual, American meal for four (up to an $85.94 value), including the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $16.98 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $51.96 value).
- Two pitchers of domestic or imported beer (up to a $17 value).
Salty Nut Cafe’s down-to-earth menu of seafood, sandwiches and loaded salads sate boisterously grumbling stomachs with the help of overflowing pitchers of frothy imported and domestic suds in a casual bar. Dining companions build up appetites playing tug of war with breaded mozzarella sticks ($6.79) before tackling the signature Dr. Woo sandwich, a croissant laden with swiss, cheddar, and pepper jack cheese and a trio of honey ham, smoked turkey and roast beef ($9.25). Burgers such as the veggie ($6.99) or half-pound Salty Nut ($6.99), come equipped with fries, tots, spicy raw fries, or coleslaw.
Generous pitchers of domestic and imported beers, including Stella Artois, Budweiser, or Dos Equis, wash down hearty entrees in the exposed-brick interior lined with beer memorabilia or on the outdoor patio decorated with a constantly rotating selection of interpretive cloud art.
2000 Greene St.
Columbia, South Carolina 29201Get Directions