Upgrade your vintage ‘do to a couture coif. With today’s Groupon, $50 gets you $125 worth of beautifying services at Sam Brocato, an industrially cool-looking Soho salon specializing in tailored treatments. This Groupon is good for new customers only, so round up a bevy of Brocato-newbies and have a beautiful beautifying party.
Mane man Sam Brocato opened his namesake salon with the belief that hair care should mirror high fashion. He and his artistic design team use the Brocato line of hair-care products to craft styles specific to hair type and texture. With your Groupon, you could get a single process color ($96+) or a professional cut with one of the salon’s stylists at the Prodigy level (formerly a senior stylist, $112). The salon also offers manicures ($15 to $35), pedicures ($35 to $45), waxing, and make-up application (starting at $65).
If you watch awards shows to ogle Hollywood’s best tressed, this deal is your chance to get your locks shaped by celebrity stylists. Beatriz Nájera has pedicured stars including Gwen Stefani, Donna Karan, and Demi Moore, and other stylists are regularly mentioned in publications such as People, Cosmopolitan, and Shape. Experience what an A-list cut and color really entails, and be ready when the city finally replaces all sidewalks with red carpet.
- The uniqueness of this salon is in its unwavering attention to what the client really wants and needs. I have seen several stylists and colorists there (a function of schedule, not dissatisfaction) and every one of them has been terrific. – felicek, Citysearch
- Lisa gave me one of the best haircuts I have ever had. No matter what i do my hair looks good, mainly because the bangs I have are amazing. I feel and look younger and have had more younger men comment on my hair than I ever had. – Er1, Citysearch
- I canNOT stop looking at my hair. It's perfect, natural, subtle and noticeable. She was patient with all of my questions. The whole experience was wonderful, from the quality service, to the atmosphere, the friendly staff and even complimentary refreshments. – LaFille, Yahoo! Local
Sam Brocato director Jason Wilkerson has tickled the tresses of the Hollywood elite, so you just know he has some hair lying around that’s just ripe for cloning purposes. Think of the fun you and your celebrity clone could have:
- Pushing James Garner on a swing-set.
- Respecting Angelina Jolie’s personal boundaries.
- Jazzing up a home re-enactment of American Buffalo with some improvised kung-fu.
- Zip-tie your own Laurence Fishburne to a chair and get to the bottom of this whole Matrix thing.
- Read Brent Spiner a story, but just one. Okay, two.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
42 Wooster St
New York, New York 10013Get Directions