Choose Between Two Options
- $37 for an Indian meal for two ($65.70 total value)
- $65 for an Indian meal for four ($131.40 total value)
Each meal includes the following, per pair of diners:
- One appetizer (up to $10.95 value)
- One order of naan (up to $2.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $43.90 value)
- Two desserts (up to $7.90 value)
Click here to view the menu.
Santoor Indian Grill
Ancient Sanskrit texts refer to the santoor—an instrument beloved for its ethereal sound—as "the 100-string instrument." It's an apt namesake for Santoor Indian Grill, which serves a harmonious selection of savory northern Indian dishes. The chefs craft their own versions of classics such as shrimp curry and goat vindaloo, and stoke tandoori ovens to heat yogurt-marinated spring chicken, lamb kebabs, and cubes of spiced, homemade cheese. A sampling of south Indian specialties completes the culinary journey, from potato-stuffed masala dosas to medhu vada, fried lentil donuts. Diners too shy to lick their plates clean can scoop up the rich sauces with fresh breads, including malabari paratha, named the city's best by The Village Voice for its "buttery and multilayered" texture.