- Interactive encounters
- Octopus & seahorse feedings
- Walk through the transparent tunnel surrounded by sea life
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
More than 70 percent of the earth's surface is covered in water, which fails to explain why the remaining 30 percent contains 100 more aquariums than the moon. Sop up a lunar ocean of experience with today's deal for admission to SEA LIFE Aquarium in Carlsbad. With no purchase limit, get aqua-mammalian citizenship for the entire family. Purchase as many as you'd like of the following Groupons:
- $9 for one adult admission to SEA LIFE Aquarium ($19 value)
- $5 for one child admission to SEA LIFE Aquarium ($12 value)
For those humans who are lamentably landlocked, SEA LIFE Aquarium offers a hands-on, educational aquatic experience filled with up-close animal viewings, fishy feeding frenzies, interactive encounters, and more. Seafaring adventure awaits across the multi-faceted aquarium map, which is highlighted by the Lost City of Atlantis, where you can take a stroll through a 200,000-gallon mini-sea filled with sharks, stingrays, and other sea creatures. Around the bend, the Southern California Tide Pool hosts a meet ’n’ greet for starfish fanatics and human-hungry sea stars alike. Catch a variety of aquarium activities throughout the week, including shark, octopus, and seahorse feedings; puppet shows; and close encounters with nature's most misunderstood predatory polyp, the sea anemone.
After a long day of diplomatic relations with the oceanic party, treat your family's smiling jaws to a relaxed meal at Ocean Journey Café, a market-style restaurant stocked with fresh, locally supplied eats. As you feast, share your favorite experiences, or quiz one another on how many rows of teeth you'll need to finish the candy in the gift shop.
- This spring, SEA LIFE™ Carlsbad becomes the only Aquarium in Southern California to feature scalloped hammerhead sharks... – Beth Chee, Zoo and Aquarium Visitor
- Just went here with my wife and 9 month old daughter and I have to say that this place is AMAZING!!! – Michael L., Yelp
- We enjoyed it very much and learned alot from it. Even us as an adult, we were amazed with lots of the fish. – Amy W., Yelp