The right blend of Mexican spices turns meals into fiestas and lures droves of grazing piñatas within the reach of a sturdy broomstick. Enjoy south-of-the-border zest with today's Groupon to Señor Rafael at the Mexican Inn in Loveland. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get dinner and drinks for two people (up to a $53.15 total value). The dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.25 value).
- Two entrees (up to a $27.90 value).
- Two drinks (up to a $17 value).
- For $45, you get dinner and drinks for four people (up to a $106.30 total value). The dinner includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $16.50 value).
- Four entrees (up to a $55.80 value).
- Four drinks or a margarita pitcher (up to a $34 value).
Señor Rafael at the Mexican Inn enables festive, Mexican-themed revelry with big colorful drinks, garlands and hearty south-of-the-border fare. After chips and salsa, diners can give themselves beards of the refreshing but rich guacamole salad, or opt for the famous pork green chile, the spiciest and most popular item on the extensive menu. Entrees include a pair of chiles rellenos stuffed with melted cheese and topped with pork green chile, as well as classic Mexican fare such as enchiladas, quesadillas, and burritos. Sizzling fajita platters arrive with a touch of brown sugar and honey added to the meat's piquancy, and a roster of straightforward American eats sates culinary homebodies or confuses blindfolded patrons. Señor Rafael also boasts a full bar that houses a variety of Mexican beers and frosty margaritas.
804 S Lincoln Ave.
Loveland, Colorado 80537