All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
In the Dark Ages, princesses exfoliated with Fabergé-egg dust and filed fingernails on the edges of gold doubloons. Revel in more modern and effective beauty luxury at Sensitive Touch Medical Spa in Midtown. Choose from three options:
- For $99, you get $200 worth of Botox treatments. Botox gleans its compound from the Fountain of Youth, and age warriors use it to fight forehead wrinkles, crow's-feet, and the Dark Side. After your treatment, you may notice an immediate reduction in fine lines, which will result in an immediate reduction in worrying over those fine lines, which will in turn lead to less line formation over time. Botox units are usually $20 each depending on the area and individual, and the number of units used depends on desired area and depth of wrinkles. Check out the Botox FAQs for more info.
- For $395, you get one Radiesse injection (a $795 value) with complimentary Visia skin analysis. While constantly fighting the inexorable pull of gravity and destructive tension of laughter, faces surrender their dermal endurance, opening the gates to awaiting mobs of age-indicating smile lines. Radiesse injections use motivational molecules to inspire retired skin cells to quit reading Stieg Larsson books and get back to work, making new collagen to return mouths to youthful, mood-veiling states. Additional information is available to acknowledge any unanswered or unasked questions.
- For $1,495, you get a full course of the Zerona laser body-slimming treatment (a $3,000 value). Even with proper diet and exercise, stubborn fat deposits can remain and thwart one's bikini body or career aspirations of becoming a foot model. A full treatment consists of six 40-minute Zerona laser sessions over a two-week period and can reduce your body fat by an average of three to nine inches. This non-thermal, pain-free, non-invasive treatment uses concentrated, cold laser light to humiliate superficial fat cells, making them temporarily porous so that excess fat can be eliminated naturally by the body's lymphatic system. Nutritional supplements are provided to support the body’s natural detoxification processes. There are no reported risks associated with this treatment, and results are usually seen a week after completion. Check the Zerona FAQs for more info.
No matter which age-defying treatment you choose, Sensitive Touch medical spa’s staff, who have more than 15 years of combined experience, will treat you with the care usually reserved for friends, family, and lonely mailmen. These skincare professionals have a safety-first attitude when working with Sensitive Touch’s cutting-edge technology. But though they have access to the latest and greatest skincare secrets, they don’t skimp on the simple stuff—they work with each and every client to conceptualize an everyday skincare regimen to suit his or her needs.
- I went to sensitive touch about a month ago to have botox done. the staff was extremely courteous and attentive. I ended up getting botox and radiesse the effect was amazing… – Google Mapper who reviewed on 9/2/09
- i go there for my botox injections and laser hair removal treatment...wont go anywhere else. love the place and love the staff! – TracyTamarowski, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 Botox/Zerona option/person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Radiesse option/person. New clients only. By appointment only; must schedule Zerona treatment by 12/22. Must be 18 or older. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sensitive Touch Medical Spa
At Sensitive Touch Medical Spa, state-certified aestheticians and laser technicians treat all prospective clients to complimentary consultations. They use the Visia digital analysis system to identify skin issues, diagnosing any underlying irregularities or extra noses. After singling out fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, or sun damage, they craft customized plans designed to lead clients toward skin improvement. Services include vein treatments, skin tightening, Botox, laser hair removal, body-slimming and anti-cellulite treatments, and tattoo removal.