All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for new Dysport or Botox clients at Serenity MedSpa. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Serenity MedSpa
Siblings and board-certified surgeons Dr. Lisa Kang and Dr. David Kang share more than the same parents; they work together at Serenity MedSpa, where they both specialize in aesthetic procedures. Beneath shelves of Botox, Latisse, and glo minerals products, Clear + Brilliant laser systems hum. Like R2-D2’s high-school reunion, the rooms are crowded with high-tech machines, including Smartlipo, Cellulaze, Liposonix and Ulthera.