Like cars, human beings require occasional corrective bodywork, custom finishing, and fresh coats of wax to avoid being towed away and crushed into a cube. Keep your chassis classy with today's Groupon to Serenity Zone Med Spa in Olney. Choose between the following options:
- For $50, you get a deep-tissue aromatherapy massage and a paraffin hand treatment (a $115 value).
- For $79, you get a fire-and-ice facial, a Visia digital skin analysis, and a makeup application (a $274 value).
Serenity Zone is a full-service med spa armed with talented physicians, aestheticians, and technicians who are eager to dote on every dermal detail. The center's 60-minute deep-tissue aromatherapy massage ignites olfactory senses with soothing oils while gentle Swedish kneading techniques turn weary limbs into rejuvenated Macarena machines. Once appendages are feeling fully nimble, a warm paraffin mask envelops hand or foot digits in a moisturizing elixir designed to innervate dry skin and ease aches and pains.
Visages in need of TLC can turn to the 60-minute clinical fire-and-ice facial, which rapidly resurfaces cells to leave skull covers smoother, softer, and with noticeably fewer lines. Prior to riding the temperature rollycoaster, countenances can relax as they receive a Visia digital skin analysis, which uses advanced photographic technology to identify wrinkles, UV spots, uneven texture, pore bacteria, and peanut-butter smears. A Serenity Zone aesthetician will use the resulting report to suggest suitable methods for overpowering oversized pores, banishing acne, and sarcastically insulting dry patches until teeny tears well up in their eyes, imparting dewy radiance. Professional makeup application adds flattering cherry and chocolate hues to the top of facial pampering.
Past clients of Serenity Zone Med Spa share online testimonials:
- The atmosphere is calming, bright and happy, and the esthetician was professional and obviously experienced, she transformed my skin into a smooth velvet texture I haven't felt in years. – L.G. Donoghue
- I went into Serenity Zone for my first facial, and I loved it. The salon was very clean, and the environment was welcoming. The staff was very professional, and I would recommend this to anyone. – Mandy
- The service I received at Serenity Zone was amazing – I left relaxed and my skin looked great! – B. Ash
Serenity Zone Med Spa
President and CEO Jennifer Swalwell drives Serenity Zone Med Spa ever forward, using her expertise to lead a team of physicians, aestheticians, and nailcare technicians. Swalwell focuses on mind-body transformations as a health coach. She became versed in more than 100 dietary theories and numerous lifestyle-coaching methods at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where her studies included training with renowned health experts Dr. Andrew Weil and Dr. Deepak Chopra.
Since its founding, Serenity Zone Med Spa has remained up to date on the technological front. Two Syneron lasers and a Matrix IR system perform advanced skin treatments, adding youthful vigor to lax skin with a combination of radiofrequency, infrared energy, and motivational speeches. In addition to clinical skin treatments, the crew offers relaxing massages, mani-pedis, and spa packages.
3225 Spartan Rd.
Olney, Maryland 20832