Professionals top off fluids, replace old oil, and provide comprehensive checks before vacuuming and washing the car
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 5 quarts of oil
- Standard filter
- Lube grease fittings
- Fluids check and top-off
- Power steering
- Air filter and cabin air filter check
- Belts and hoses check
- Lights check
- Wiper blades check
- Tire filter check
- Interior vacuum
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Sinclair Auto Center
Professional mechanics at Sinclair Auto Center offer a variety of services, including oil changes, detailing services, wheel alignment, car repair, tune-ups, and more.
- 19 qualified mechanics work on customers' cars to ensure vehicle longevity and to keep drivers and passengers safe on the road.
- 9722 repaired cars: these professionals have worked on all kinds of makes and models, including classic cars
- 35 years of experience: the staff's skill and expertise come from decades of providing car-maintenance services.