- $26 for a two-hour Sip and Paint class ($38 value)
- Includes all necessary supplies
- Beer and wine available for purchase during class
- Arrive up to 30 minutes early to socialize.
- Click to see the class schedule.
Sip'n Paint Studio
Sip'n Paint Studio is always in flux: the artwork changes every day and the charity it all benefits changes every month. In a cheerful but all-grown-up space equipped to sell local beer and wine, co-owner Hepherson Riggins leads painting classes and sends part of the proceeds to local nonprofits. Riggins is a professional artist during the studio's off hours—you may have seen his mural inside Borracho Tacos and Tequileria—and although he gives step-by-step instructions for each piece, he also gives students plenty of room to develop a style of their own. Depending on the night and the season, brushes might be busy with fall trees, floral still-life scenes, or skylines at sunset.