Hop-on hop-off tours on a double-decker bus provide an opportunity to see spectacular views and all the main sights of San Francisco
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 24-hour or 48-hour ticket for a hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tour around San Francisco with commentary in 10 languages
- 24-hour ticket includes: Official City Tour
- 48-hour ticket includes: Official City Tour, Sausalito Tour, Night Tour & Madame Tussauds Ticket
- No fixed departure times – tourists can get on and off the bus at one of 20 stops around the city
- View the map of bus stops
- Voucher redemption location: 2724 Taylor Street (between Jefferson St and Beach St) - once voucher was redeemed, buses leave from stop 1, two blocks away on the corner of Jefferson St & Mason St.
- Child tickets are for ages 5–11; adult tickets are for ages 12 and up
- Free admission for children 4 and under
- Notable sights: The Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Ghirardelli Square, Golden Gate Park, Haight/Ashbury, the Financial District, Union Square, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Skyline Sightseeing
In the past five years, the tour company has shuttled 1.5 million passengers around San Francisco in signature double-decker, open-top tour buses. Within the city itself, four different routes wend through various neighborhoods and past iconic landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and Danny Tanner’s favorite grocery store. Outside the city, tours also run to Muir Woods, wine country, the picturesque towns of Monterey and Carmel, and Yosemite National Park.