Virtually invisible aligners straighten teeth in 6–18 months
What You'll Get
- About the practice: Dr. Seti Byrd attended dental school at the University of Alabama, Birmingham and is an active member of the American Dental Association, the North Carolina Dental Society, and the Charlotte Dental Society. Dr. David Bunn, on the other hand, graduated from the University of Michigan Dental School and completed advanced dentistry programs at the University of Florida. Along with their qualified staff, they provide services ranging from periodontal treatments to cosmetic dentistry.
- What’s included:
- Pre-treatment records.
- Teeth whitening at the end of treatment with Opalescence products.
- Total cost of the service: 5,500$
- Complimentary parking courtesy of the office.
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Complete cost of invisalign treatment is $5,500. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.