All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Up to two children twelve and under are free with each adult.
- 3/29/19–5/2/19: Open Friday & Saturday only
- 5/3/19–5/23/19: Open Friday–Sunday only
- 5/24/19–8/9/19: Open 7 days a week
- 8/10/19–9/5/19: Open Friday–Sunday only
- 9/6/19–10/10/19: Open Friday & Saturday only
- 10/11/19–10/13/19: Open Friday–Sunday only
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Car or personal radio required for sound. Up to two children twelve and under are free with each adult. Please see calendar for open dates this season. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skyview Drive-In Theater
Skyview Drive-In Theater, opened in 1949, has weathered the ravages of multiple tornados, enduring as a two-screen throwback to old-school cinema. When the sun sets, the twin screens display double features of recent Hollywood releases in clear digital format, while FM radio simulcasts the soundtracks. The viewing area—organized so taller cars never cut off smaller cars' sightlines—borders a playground for youngsters and a concession stand with classic movie snacks. Celebrating its roots, the theater occasionally hosts classic car (defined as 1987 or older) night where the driver is admitted free. For first-timers, Skyview Drive-In offers thorough responses to FAQs.