Guests enjoy a tubing session on a 400-foot snow hill and build a snowman in the SnowZone playground
What You'll Get
- When can I visit? weekends and school holidays through February 24
- What’s included: Two-hour tubing session and all-day access to the Snow Play Area
- The two-hour tubing session will begin at the next available session time after the guest exchanges their voucher for a ticket at the park’s Ticket Plaza.
- Sessions begin on the hour or half hour.
- Free admission for children under 3
The Fine Print
About Stone Mountain Park
Calling Stone Mountain massive is something of an understatement. Spread across 3,200 acres, the park has become one of the most popular family destinations in Atlanta thanks to its collection of interactive attractions and its status as Atlanta's largest outdoor gym. That summit grows closer and closer through the window of Stone Mountain Park's signature attraction, The Summit Skyride. The high-speed cable car sweeps over the mountain, passing by the giant figures etched into the Confederate Memorial Carving and granting its passengers incredible views. Visibility stretches more than 60 miles in all directions, revealing lakes, the Atlanta skyline, and the Appalachian Mountains.
Even with the stunning views, visitors might be tempted to descend from Stone Mountain's top to experience the Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision and dozens of attractions offered by the park, including the Scenic Railroad, one of the nation's largest adventure ropes courses. Other attractions include the immersive 4-D Experience. In other parts of the park, they'll find the century-old Grist Mill and a quaint covered bridge.
Seasonal events—including fall festivals and other holiday festivities—pack the park's calendar, ensuring that lovers of both natural and man-made spectacles find something to marvel at.