All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
May 5, 2012
May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012
What You'll Get
Sharing a meal allows groups to bond over fare without the hassle of cooking dinner or filling the family pool with chocolate pudding. Gettogether with today’s Groupon to Solliphana Korean BBQ Restaurant in Schaumburg. Choose between the following options:
- For $26, you get a Korean-barbecue dinner for two (up to a $72.96 value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $11.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $25.99 value each)
- One large sake (an $8.99 value)<p>
- For $48, you get a Korean-barbecue dinner for four (up to a $145.92 value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $25.99 value each)
- Two large sakes (an $8.99 value each)
“For two” entrees count as two entrees.
Marinated meats sizzle and spicy hot pots bubble atop side-dish-packed tables at Solliphana Korean BBQ Restaurant. Appetizers prepare palates with steamed tofu and soy sauce or Korean-style seafood and green-onion pancakes. Then, flanked by eight traditional side dishes and several confused celebrity bodyguards, Korean-barbecue entrees such as gal bi, marinated short ribs, or bul go gi, thinly sliced marinated beef, arrive at tables raw to be cooked on tabletop grills. Alternatively, a pair of forks can dig into piping-hot monkfish casserole, and the boiling broth of the oat-soup hot pot simmers enough spicy goat meat for a duo of tongues (each two-person meal counts as two entrees with this Groupon). Finally, rivers of rice-based sake replenish droughted mouth fields and herb gardens planted by tonsils.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for Yuk Hwe, Pork and Oyster Kimchi Wrap, all-you-can-eat BBQ and Group special. "For two" entrees count as two entrees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.