Expert instructors helm introductory classes ideal for improving fitness, making new friends, and learning new steps
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
- C$36.50 for a seven-week introductory salsa or Bachata-dancing course at the Downtown Toronto location (C$125 value)
- C$36.50 for a seven-week introductory salsa or Bachata -dancing course at the Markham location (C$125 value)
- C$36.50 for a seven-week introductory salsa or Bachata or Teens Salsa Level 1 -dancing course at the Toronto location (C$125 value)
- C$36.50 for a seven-week introductory salsa or Bachata -dancing course at the 27 Roytec Road Vaughan location (C$125 value)
- C$36.50 for a seven-week introductory salsa or Bachata -dancing course at the Mississauga location (C$125 value)
Classes at the studio are ideal for beginners, as they help ease patrons out of their comfort zones. Student rotations are part of group lessons in order to ensure proper technique. Each introductory course promotes fitness, improves coordination, and invites participants to socialize and meet with new people. Experienced instructors guide students of all levels through one-hour salsa classes held once a week for seven weeks. Students will leave able to dance effortlessly, whether they’re moving smoothly through the turns of salsa or even learning a different style of dance. Though pairs are welcome, students need not bring partner or tuxedo-clad coat rack to class. See the full class schedule.
Need To Know
Founded in 2000 with the intent of introducing the Toronto community to Latin dance, Soul2Sole now employs a vast team of knowledgeable instructors whose passion for their art permeates every facet of the classes they lead for adults and children alike. Nimble limbed teachers follow a progressive curriculum in each lesson series, building each class on a core of salsa bolstered by a host of equally fiery styles such as Bachata, Cha-Cha, Kizomba, Casino Rueda, Merengue, and Latin Hustle. Throughout classes, instructors patiently impart essential Latin dance skills upon students, expounding upon fundamentals such as rhythm and timing, turn patterns, and smoldering stares.