- Award-winning spa and salon offers full-service spa treatments, including skin therapy, massage, medical aesthetics, and teeth whitening
- 15-minute whitening treatment using Smile FX technology makes teeth two to eight times whiter
- 100 per cent all-natural ingredients
- Safe treatment for teeth enamel, caps, and crowns
- Ideal for sensitive teeth
Valid for teeth whitening only. Must be at least 18 or parental waiver is required.
Although few reviews exist for its teeth-whitening treatments, Spa Utopia was featured by Straight and earned Best Spa for 2010. Spa Utopia was an Up magazine runner-up for Top-Voted Spa in Canada, and ranked in About.com's Top 10 Best Day Spas in Vancouver. It receives a four-star average from Yelpers:
- Spa Utopia is spacious and gracious, with a sauna, steam room, and well-equipped lounge to bookend your treatment. – Carolyn Ali, Straight
- The second you walk onto their property, you are in that place where you know you will be pampered, treated right and forget that a real world exists outside those doors! – Anita C., Yelp
Spa Utopia’s services range from those of a salon to those of a med-spa, recognizing the connection between medical and more purely aesthetic issues. Facials can purify skin or minimize signs of aging, and they also calm rosacea outbreaks. A LightSheer Diode system combats unwanted stubble during laser hair-removal sessions, and beams from a Fox Diode system attack toenail fungus. Massage therapists use styles ranging from traditional Swedish to deep tissue, and they’re glad to combine modalities to target unique troubles such as lower back pain or shoulders that won’t stop shimmying.
Clients can concentrate attention on an array of beauty and body needs by booking a couples room or VIP suite for an afternoon of private treatments. Even the public areas of the spa evince a strong taste for luxury—clients walking in are greeted by a marble-topped reception desk and a giant, faux-stone archway engraved with the spa’s name before passing between polished pillars leading to a grand fountain.