The morning is a peaceful time: the dew shimmers on the grass, the sun crests the horizon, and last night's revelers chant campfire songs in strangers' living rooms. Make the most of morning with today's Groupon to Stavros Restaurant in Bothell. Choose between the following options:
- For $7, you get a Greek breakfast for two (a $15.90 value), which includes:
- Two breakfast gyros ($5.95 each)
- Two orange juices ($2 each)
- For $12, you get a Greek lunch for two (a $27.40 value), which includes:
- Two gyros (up to $6.95 each)
- Two small greek salads ($5.25 each)
- Two bottled waters or sodas ($1.50 each)
Stavros Restaurant's menu quells roaring appetites with a medley of colorful Mediterranean eats served up from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Morning couples or two-man bands can awaken sleepy taste buds with splashes of orange juice while incisors acquaint themselves with the breakfast gyro's pita castle walls, which contain a royal cast of seasoned beef, onions, tomatoes, and golden eggs. Lunch dishes out a collection of meat, veggie, and falafel gyros for the picking, each covered with lettuce, tomatoes, and tzatziki sauce. A blend of veggies such as cucumbers and olives swirl together to create the small greek salad, and a beverage of choice ensures no diner goes without a soda to spew out when a worthy joke is told.
The family-owned restaurant welcomes grubbers into an intimate setting awash with deep-blue fabrics, black high-back chairs, and modern light fixtures. Nearby parking ensures no patron is forced to hitch a ride on the nearest red wagon.
22121 17th Ave. SE
Bothell, Washington 98021