Choose from Six Options
- $11 for $20 worth of treats at the 88 South Street location
- $11 for $20 worth of treats at the Chestnut Street location
- $11 for $20 worth of treats at the Maplewood Avenue location
- $15 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of treats at the 88 South Street location ($30 total value)
- $15 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of treats at the Chestnut Street location ($30 total value)
- $15 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of treats at the Maplewood Avenue location ($30 total value)
Customers can choose from a dizzying variety of cakes, candies, smoothies, and frozen-yogurt.
Strawberry Fields Self-Serve Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt
With 70+ toppings available each day at Strawberry Fields Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt, the potential treat combinations seem almost endless. Items such as crumbled Heath bars, cookie dough, and strawberries make it hard to only choose a few, though limiting yourself is not required: the self-serve nature of Strawberry Fields makes it easy to customize each treat exactly how you like it.
Beyond candy, popular toppings also include Ghirardelli sauces and healthier add-ins such as wheat germ and fresh fruit. Though the frozen yogurt flavors change daily, the menu often includes yogurt options such as cake batter or honey lavender tart. Strawberry Fields also offers their candies a la carte, along with smoothies, and other non-yogurt treats.
In addition to yogurt, they also have Giffords Ice Cream, which has been around for five generations. The ice cream began with a simple family recipe and has gone on to win national and international awards with flavors that include campfire s'more, caramel cookie crunch, and more.