Methods of relaxation have evolved over time, morphing from the indulgent cheese baths of 1770s Versailles to modern windowsill apple pie facials. Experience crust-free coddling with today's Groupon for services at Streaks Salon. Choose from the following three options:
- For $35, you get one hour of massage therapy with mini foot reflexology (an $80 total value).
- For $10, you get one VersaSpa sunless tanning session (a $28 value).
- For $35, you get a one-hour cleansing facial and brow wax (a $75 total value).
Streaks Salon offers an array of body-burnishing techniques to leave clients feeling revamped and tranquil. An hour-long massage therapy session, which includes a 50-minute massage plus a 10-minute mini foot reflexology, employs gentle kneading to serenely evict the shiftless aches squatting in muscular mansions, leaving anatomies unburdened by knots and ready for another day of full-contact kite flying. Sun-seekers may opt for a session in the salon's top-quality VersaSpa spray-tanning system, which provides subtle coloring in a well-ventilated open-air booth. Efficient droplets cloak skin in a moisturizing spray before kissing it with a blissful golden glow, simultaneously fusing in the hue and sating thirsty flesh. Vivify your visage with a one-hour cleansing facial to leave masks vibrant and exfoliated, with an accompanying brow wax ($15) to renovate the roofs of sturdy eye-houses.
Five Yelpers give Streaks a perfect five-star average:
- An evening at Streaks is definitely my idea of a perfect late afternoon/early evening...relaxing in a comfy chair, enjoying delicious apps and bubbly all while in the capable hands of my stylist. – Karen G.
- The price is right, and so was the complimentary beverage! I will be back in 6 weeks, without a doubt! – Serenity P.
Stylist and Streaks Salon co-owner Daydre Eastwood believes in the confidence-boosting power of a great hairdo. She and her stylists stay up-to-date on the newest techniques, offering guests traditional and cutting-edge ways to update their look with haircuts, color, and styling services. They harness a wide range of professional products to help make hair look and feel great, including vegan Pureology shampoos and conditioners and non-comedogenic, allergy-sensitive Glo Minerals products, which are not tested on animals.
Streaks Salon's aestheticians, meanwhile, pamper guests with nail services, facials, waxing, and VersaSpa spray tans. And if a paraffin wax treatment isn't enough to leave a guest relaxed, they can indulge in a massage—the salon's massage therapists are proficient in deep-tissue, myofascial, and shiatsu techniques.
1421 Standiford Ave.
Modesto, California 95350Get Directions