Liquid nitrogen instantly freezes chocolate and fruit cream bases to form icy treats, incorporating mix-ins like Oreos and fresh fruit
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Subzero Nitrogen Ice Cream
Subzero Nitrogen Ice Cream co-founders Jerry and Naomi Hancock first showcased their innovative product on ABC’s Shark Tank. Soon after, it was listed on "10 Best Franchises to Buy from Shark Tank" by Forbes magazine in 2017. To build this booming franchise, Jerry and Naomi used their background in chemistry to develop a method of quickly freezing ice cream using liquid nitrogen.
At each location, customers select from a variety of cream bases—from original to sugar-free to vegan. They then select an ice cream flavor, such as chocolate or blackberry, and add mix-ins. The eatery also serves specialty flavors, like the tropical turbine served with black raspberry ice cream and mixed berries to a vegan magnetic mint ice cream that uses soy milk and is topped with Andes mints and Oreo pieces.