What You'll Get
Sugo Restaurant was inspired by the marriage of an Italian man and a Greek woman, and is now run by a fourth-generation restaurateur in the family. It gathers all the flavors of the Mediterranean on one menu; experience the ethos of festive, communal feasts inside or outdoors with Sugo's patio seating. Helpings are monumental in size and flavor, and the service treats you like family. Unlike many real families, the staff of Sugo will never sell your VCR to feed a fireworks addiction, or use your record collection for garage shingles.
Listen to owner Frederico Castellucci III describe preparing the Roman chicken cacciatore and try to keep the drool off your chin. For more saliva-inducing options, peruse Sugo's savory menu for tasty options such as pork braciole with sausage, wild mushrooms, and caramelized onions, and the organic pesce del giorno served either Greek style with roasted radishes, spinach, artichokes, and aglio y olio, or Italian style over Candela pasta with pink crème sherry sauce. Also check out Sugo's extensive gluten-free and vegetarian menus.
The Sunday Paper raves over Sugo's hearty helpings of comfort food served:
- There are some foods that, once eaten, are never forgotten. They even achieve “major craving” status. That’s the case with the oversized meatballs served at Sugo... – H. M. Cauley, The Sunday Paper
- The ambiance was to die for and the service was absolutely stupendous! The chef actually came by and spoke to us about our dinner choices and made recommendations. – Justice99, Kudzu
- Great atmosphere inside. Great wine selection with occasional wine flight tastings. Best pizza in Roswell. – tnagrawal, Citysearch
- We love this restaurant! It is fun to go with friends and order off the tapas menu and share. – caligirl42, Kudzu
Sugo’s divine chemical synthesis of Greek and Italian dishes inspired us at Groupon to come up with our own delicious homemade combinations. Here are a few favorites that are popular around the office:
- Pears poached in fax toner
- Caffeine and yelling
- Peanut butter and chocolate
- Skim milk over finches
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per table. Tax and gratuity not included. Cannot be combined with other promotions or special menus. Dine-in only. No cash value. Offer only valid at Roswell Crossing location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.