Like a tongue on a flagpole in February, fusion cuisine results from curiosity and a shortage of popsicles. Rein in restless taste buds with today's Groupon to Sundy House in Delray Beach. Choose between the following options:
- For $55, you get a dinner for two (up to a $116 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer or salad (up to a $16 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $38 value each)
- Two glasses of red or white house wine (a $12 value each)
- For $99, you get a dinner for four (up to a $232 total value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers or salads (up to a $16 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $38 value each)
- One bottle of red or white house wine (a $48 value)
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Sundy House tempts diners with a menu of seasonal fusion cuisine served in an intimate indoor/outdoor dining area overlooking lush gardens. Appetizers, such as the pork belly seared with maple-soy glaze, tantalize taste buds, and crisp salads, including a toasted pistachio, heart of palm, and red-oak lettuce creation, can be glued to diners' faces to create seamless forest camouflage. A hefty entree of filet mignon arrives at tables emblazoned with grill marks and served alongside foie gras butter and a fingerling potato cake, and Mountain River wild-boar tenderloin accompanies a smattering of sautéed brussels sprout leaves and pickled apples. Diners can cleanse palates between bites, courses, or acts of a Shakespearean play with sips of red or white house wine.
106 S Swinton Ave.
Delray Beach, Florida 33444