In a proper tasting, wine must be held up to the light to gauge its color, tossed on a cat’s back to judge its acidity, and sipped through a crazy straw to annoy the host. Become the toast of any tasting with today’s Groupon.
$69 for an Off-Road Wine Tour for One (Up to $125 Value)
- Tastings of 18 wines at three wineries
- Vineyard and barrel-room tour
- Lunch or appetizers
- Take-home wine glass
- Scenic ride through wine country in a Jeep
- Tours begin at the pickup location at 28459 Old Town Front Street in Temecula
- Valid for all weekday and weekend tours<p>
Sunrider Wine Tours
Sunrider Wine Tours' knowledgeable guides⎯all of whom are or have been local-winery and vineyard employees⎯cart tourists through Southern California wine country's rural terrain in open-air or covered Jeeps. The guides share information on Temecula's history and first-hand knowledge of vino-making processes while shuttling guests to tastings at local wineries and answering questions, such as what tannins are and who invented grapes.
Old Town Temecula
28459 Old Town Front St.
Temecula, California 92590