Doritos Locos Tacos, Quesaritos, and morning-ready A.M. Crunchwraps at America’s home for Mexican food
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Taco Bell - Kent
On March 21, 1962, Glen Bell opened the doors to the first Taco Bell in Downey, California. Back then, customers called tacos "tay-kohs," and they only had to shill out 19 cents for each one they ordered. In 1964, Taco Bell's first franchisee stepped forward, and by 1967, the company was celebrating its 100th store. A decade later, Taco Bell reached a new milestone with its first international location in Guam.
By the Numbers
Taco Bell's exponential growth over the years has helped the company accrue some impressive numbers. For instance, it serves more than 35 million customers every week at nearly 5,600 restaurants around the world. More staggering, perhaps, are Taco Bell's annual totals: the restaurant doles out more than one billion burritos and two billion tacos every year, enough to wrap around the globe numerous times or feed a single Andre the Giant.
On the Menu
The menu at Taco Bell has always been reliable, but never predictable. Classics like the Burrito Supreme and Crunchy Taco have stood the test of time, all while the company ushers in one innovative menu item after the next. The Crunchwrap Supreme, for instance, was so successful as a limited-time offer in 2005 that it became a permanent menu item by January 2006. Taco Bell also stole headlines with its creation of Doritos Locos Tacos in 2012, and its breakfast and FourthMeal menus ensure there's something tasty waiting no matter the time of day.