All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 4, 2014
Reviewed September 5, 2013
Reviewed June 12, 2013
What You'll Get
Dining out gives you a break from cooking and keeps your crippling fear of fire a secret for one more night. Get a hot meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for one cheese-fondue appetizer and one couples entree for two (a $50 value)
- $48 for two cheese-fondue appetizers and two couples entrees for four (a $100 value)<p>
Chunks of bread and apples are served with your choice of five cheese-fondue appetizers:
- Classic—swiss with white wine, cherry brandy, and cracked black pepper
- Spinach artichoke—mozzarella with spinach, artichokes, and white wine
- Bruschetta—mozzarella with white wine, basil, and roma tomatoes
- Formaggio—mozzarella with white wine and marinara dipping sauce
- Cheddar melt—cheddar and monterey jack with beer<p>
Each couples entree includes four options from the list of beef, honey garlic chicken, shrimp, teriyaki pork, and ravioli to dunk in your choice of international fondue. See the full menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Dine-in only. Not valid on major holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About That Fondue Place
Bubbling pots form the center of every table at That Fondue Place, letting off the savory scents of molten cheese blended in six styles. Chefs emulate the flavor of Thai food with a tom yum broth spiced with garlic and spring onions. Their sherry and soy sauce adds a bit of Asian flavor to the sukiyaki beef broth.
Customers can build their own meal from a list of eight meat and seafood options, which pair nicely with the French style of beef broth and burgundy wine or the light flavor of white wine and broth. Later on, guest can dunk pieces of fruit into pots of 100-percent Belgian chocolate blended with a choice of candies, Bailey’s, cheesecake batter, or nuts. The shop’s BYOB policy allows guests the chance to further develop their pairing skills.