All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Dining out spares people from using up the last of their paper plates or incinerating the last of their paper ovens. Reduce your disposable-cookware footprint with today's Groupon to The Bake Shoppe & Cafe in Cypress. Choose from the following options:
- For $6, you get a medium combo lunch (a $11.74 total value), which includes:
- One small café sandwich (a $9.49 value)
- One bowl of soup
- One side
- One cookie
- One drink (a $2.25 value)
- For $12, you get a medium combo lunch for two (a $23.48 total value), which includes:
- Two small café sandwiches (an $18.98 value)
- Two bowls of soup
- Two sides
- Two cookies
- Two drinks (a $4.50 value)
- For $24, you get a medium combo lunch for four (a $46.96 total value), which includes:
- Four small café sandwiches (a $37.96 value)
- Four bowls of soup
- Four sides
- Four cookies
- Four drinks (a $9 value)
The Bake Shoppe’s Southern chefs manufacture a colorful menu of classic American midday fare and fluffy bread baked daily. Wedge-shaped slices of oven-fresh bread clasp meaty mantles of ham and american cheese or chicken salad in the half-sandwich, half-soup combos that have replaced the sporks in modern cutlery. Sides of carrot sticks, salads, or chips accompany the main course to each table, and soft, moist cookies smatter taste buds with post-meal sweets. While not included with this deal, convection-kissed cupcakes such as the Cowgirl red velvet or juice-infused Save Me a Lemon Cupcake beckon beneath the weight of creamy frosting and longing stares.
Gold-framed chalkboards declare The Bake Shoppe's menus and specials from behind glass counters brimming with sweets. Cowgirl accents congregate atop tables or dangle from ceiling fixtures, creating a decade-blending visual pastiche.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.