All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed July 1, 2017
· Reviewed June 11, 2017
· Reviewed April 4, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $88.99 for 10 fitness classes ($350 value)
- $118.99 for one month of unlimited classes ($300 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Valid only at listed locations. Registration required. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; membership expires 30 days from activation date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. May redeem across visits. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 10-Class option good for 1year from date of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Barboza Method
- The Barboza Method: designed from traditional ballet floor barre
- Who it's for: people of all ages and fitness levels
- What it does: created from the traditional ballet floor barre, The Barboza Method flexes, lengthens, isolates, and engages specific muscle groups to help improve posture
- The creator: Stefanie Barboza—a dancer trained in both classical ballet and modern techniques
- Barboza's mentors include: three-time Tony winner Hinton Battle
- When Barboza isn't leading classes: she's a holistic health practitioner who helps clients deal with scoliosis and other sources of pain
- Bring your heels, ladies!: At the end of every class you practice walking with correct posture and alignment—and wearing heels helps you really see the difference!